There are so many online platforms offering numerous courses for programming and development. We have made some research and selected a few courses for Front End developers. Please check these course details with the academy link given below:
Best Online Certification for Front End Developer
1. Front-end Web Developer Nanodegree Program – Udacity
This is a nano degree program. The length of the course is 4 months after which you will be able to develop responsive websites using HTML, CSS, Flexbox, and CSS grid.
This course covers the followings:
- CSS & Website Layout
- Web APIs and Asynchronous Applications
- Build Tools, Webpack, and Service Worker
This is a basic level free course for beginners to learn front-end development. This course is available at Coursera and is Offered by the University of Duke.
This course is quite short in length with approximately 33 hours. And offered subtitles in different languages like Arabic, French, Portuguese (European), Italian, Vietnamese, German, Russian, English, Spanish.
This course offers the following basic skills:
- CSS 3
3. Front-End Web Development with React (Coursera)
This is an advanced level course and is available at Coursera and is offered by The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology. In this course, you will learn the basics of front-end development with a specialization in React.
The approximate length of the course is about 3 months.
In this course you will cover the following:
- Bootstrap (Front-end Framework)
- SASS (Stylesheet Language)
4. Professional Certificate in Front-End Web Developer by W3C – edX
Following are the elements of the course:
- Basics of CSS
- Basics of HTML and HTML5
- HTML5 Games & Apps
5. The Complete Front-End Web Development Course (Udemy)
This course is available at Udemy which will enable you to learn the Front End Development. The Course has 14 sections, with 126 lectures and the total length of the course is 16 hours and 48 minutes.
After this you will be able to:
- Build a Simple HTML Site
- Web Page styling through CSS
- Pipboy building using Bootstrap
- Building & publishing of Google Chrome extension.